June 7, 2010 - June 8, 2010
Central European University, Budapest, Hungary
Central European University, the Center for Media and Communication Studies at CEU, the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania and the European Science Foundation present a two day workshop on cyber security.
- Cyber Security in Europe
- Establishing Trust: Attribution, Surveillance and Privacy
- Protecting an Open Society: Information Law and Policy, Liabilities and Incentives
- Comparing responses: State Responses, Models and Policy Transfer
Panelists include scholars and experts from around the world, including:
- University of Leeds
- New York University
- Center for Military Studies, University of Copenhagen
- NATO Cooperative Cyber Defense Center of Excellence
- Institute for Information Law, Amsterdam
The schedule for the 2-day workshop is available here.
Andrea Servida’s public presentation, Europe and the Global Information Society Revisited: Cyber Security in Europe will take place on June 7. More information is available here.
Further details are available from the CEU website.